Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Facelift....!

So, your reading this huh? Good job! (Cos' I'm pretty sure you have better stuff to do than to read my blog...)
And if you are indeed going though my blog you might notice a few changes. OK, correction, so many changes you would think you are on the wrong site. Even the name is different...

Yeah, I changed the theme a bit, tweaked this and that. Spent some time, that's it. For starters you'll find the subscribe button right on the top left. That's to catch the eyes of the innocent victims who were dimwitted enough to visit this godforsaken domain. Of course, you don't NEED to click it. It's not like I'm falling at your feet asking you to subscribe...........(PLEASE!!! SUBSCRIBE!! PLEASE!!! )
Ahem....nah! Just joking, do what you wish :)

And then the most strikingly noticeable background. Plus I've also tried to include location data....but I don't know if that will pop up.
And finally...yes, the name and description at the top...yeah, that!
So, yeah that's about it, I think....any of you have any comments or suggestions or rants about my layout, speak out! Hehe....that rhymes. Layout, speak out!

Cutting that Balderdash at this point!
Sudharshan!

No comments:

Post a Comment